I have been dealing with visual impairment for the past 6 years of my life, which is an everyday struggle.
But that has not made me give up on maintaining my sight or even getting it to fully return. Through my own personal research, I came across Dr. Christophers Herbal Eye Formula Extract.
Dr.Christopher believed in treating the eyes inside and out.
The Herbal Eye Formula Extract contains several herbs with active ingredients that encourage this one of a kind product to work:
- Eyebright decreases redness and irritation.
- Cayenne helps to increase blood circulation, the bayberry bark is antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory.
- Red raspberry leaf contains calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, and Vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Goldenseal contains berberine and is strongly antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
Using this product as an eyewash and taking it orally can do wonders for your eyes. When I visit my ophthalmologist he sees improvement in my circulation with decreased inflammation.
I’ve gotten optimal results from pairing it with the Dr. Christopher’s Bilberry Eye Formula. With a mix of nutrients including Bilberry, Eyebright, and Ginkgo biloba, Dr. Christopher’s Bilberry Eye Formula works from within to support eye health.
Bilberry Eye Formula contains bilberry, eyebright, Ginkgo Biloba, and cayenne pepper.
- Bilberry: This herb is used to treat disorders of the retina, cataracts, nearsightedness, and glaucoma.
- Eyebright: this herb has been used to treat eye strain, eye infections, and inflammation.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb increases blood circulation in the eyes and has been known to help those with macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- Cayenne Pepper: this herb stimulates the eye tissue and increases circulation.
My results: I feel with the appropriate diet and exercise, with a minimum amount of meats you too can get optimal results. These products seem to be working, sometimes when I take a dose I can feel it working on my retina. It has been very helpful in lowering my ocular eye pressure as well.
Here are the directions on how to make the herbal eyewash. You will need 2 of Dr. Christopher’s eyeglass cups, make sure the cups are clean and sterilize. You will then add 3-5 drops hug the herbal extract formula to each cup. Next boy you some distilled water, when the water has finished boiling, pour in each eye wash cup. Then let it simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, place the cups on each eye and blink your eyes rapidly about 15 to 20 times. You will feel a stinging sensation in your eyes, this is because of the cayenne pepper. But don’t panic!!! This is normal and part of the routine, it’s just the cayenne pepper doing his job. You can do this procedure between 1 to 6 times a day.